| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lusk, Wy in September is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 18.7 °C (33.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Lusk, Wy September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lusk, Wy, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lusk, Wy:
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) W
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 96 kms (59.6 miles) SSW
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) WSW
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 190.7 kms (118.5 miles) SSW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 181.8 kms (113 miles) S
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) SSW
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) NE
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) ENE
- Alliance, Ne, Usa - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) ESE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) SE
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 199.5 kms (124 miles) S
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 229.9 kms (142.9 miles) SSE